City Collective is interdisciplinary at its core; centred around our commitment to design for people, by people. We’re eager to tackle complex projects that require the full breadth of our multi-studio practice. City Collective has earned a reputation for designing and managing projects from master plan through to completed construction. We offer urban design, architecture, planning, interior design and strategy services to cities, governments, institutions and the private sector across our five portfolios; Sports & Wellbeing; Housing; Civic & Community; Workplace & Interiors and Retail.
We are seeking an eager, enthusiastic and creative Design Architect to work with City Collective’s Design Principals as a part of project teams from Concept Design through to Detail Design and Construction Administration, to be located in our Adelaide Studio.
The newest addition to our team should have professional qualifications in Architecture, be registered with the Architects Board of South Australia (or Australian State Equivalent) and have 5+ years of professional experience across design and delivery phases.
Excellent design and technical communication skills, supported by knowledge in Revit and the Adobe Suite.
The right person will have proven experience in the delivery of $10m+ documentation projects, experience at on-site delivery of projects working within a variety of contract types and be able to demonstrate their ability to lead internal and external project teams.
The ideal candidate will offer:
– Relevant Australian qualification(s) in Architecture and Architectural Registration
– Excellent communication and people skills
– Proven experience in managing design projects and working with internal and external teams
– Technical documentation skills with an attention for detail
– Knowledge of relevant design codes and standards
– Experience with contract administration over a variety of delivery models
City Collective will offer:
– Competitive salary packages with regular reviews
– Ability to fast track your career development
– A supportive studio environment of likeminded design professionals
– Project diversity and the opportunity to work on complex public projects across a variety sectors throughout Australia.
– A family like culture that is inclusionary and respectful, grounded on work / life balance, with a sense of fun
Years of Experience Needed:
5+ yrs of experience
Program Knowledge Needed:
Revit + Adobe Suite