City Collective is interdisciplinary at its core; centred around our commitment to design for people, by people. We’re eager to tackle complex projects that require the full breadth of our multi-studio practice. City Collective has earned a reputation for designing and managing projects from master plan through to completed construction. We offer urban design, architecture, planning, interior design and strategy services to cities, governments, institutions and the private sector across our five portfolios; Sports & Wellbeing; Housing; Civic & Community; Workplace & Interiors and Retail.
We are seeking an eager, enthusiastic and creative Design Architect to work with City Collective’s Design Principals as a part of project teams from Concept Design through to Detail Design, to be located in our Adelaide Studio.
The newest addition to our team should have professional qualifications in Architecture and have 5+ years of professional experience across concept and schematic design phases.
Previous experience working at urban and architectural design scales is desirable.
Excellent design communication skills, supported by knowledge in Revit, Adobe Suite, as well as Enscape and/or other rendering engines is required.
The right person will have the ability to work within a highly collaborative team and be ready to work on a variety of complex city and community shaping projects.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and can fill these requirements, why not apply?
The ideal candidate will offer:
– Relevant Australian qualification(s) in Architecture
– Excellent communication and people skills
– Proven experience in managing design projects and working with internal and external teams
– Experience at working with current planning regulations, for council and state-based planning authorities
– Knowledge of relevant design codes and standards
City Collective will offer:
– Competitive salary packages with regular reviews
– Ability to fast track your career development
– A supportive studio environment of likeminded design professionals
– Project diversity and the opportunity to work on complex public projects across a variety sectors throughout Australia.
– A family like culture that is inclusionary and respectful, grounded on work / life balance, with a sense of fun
Years of Experience Needed:
5+ yrs of experience
Program Knowledge Needed:
Revit + Adobe Suite